SERESTO LARGE DOG FLEA AND TICK COLLAR 27.5″ LENGTH 3 pack
THE SERESTO for LARGE DOG FLEA AND TICK COLLAR Protect your canine friend against ticks, fleas, larvae and lice in easy and convenient fashion with the highly effective Seresto Flea and Tick Dog Collar.
This easy-to-apply collar is odorless and gentle on your pet and protects your dog from fleas and more for up to 8 months.
seresto large dog weight 18 lbs and over
Kills and repels fleas before they lay eggs, kills and repels ticks, provides odorless, non-greasy and easy-to-use protection
Aids in the treatment of sarcoptic mange on dogs
Kills chewing lice
Intended For: Dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older
Leash Type: Flea & Tick Collar
Seresto for dogs Key Benefits:
- Flea collar for dogs 7 weeks or older over 18 pounds
- Kills fleas and repels and kills ticks
- Repels ticks to prevent transfer of organisms that cause disease
- Non-greasy, odorless and easy to use
- Water-resistant protection
- No need to remember monthly applications
- SERESTO LARGE DOG Works for you.
- 27.5-inch adjustable collar length
Less hassle, no mess. The Seresto® collar is non-greasy, and helps avoid the hassle of applying monthly treatments.
Easy to use. Application is easy. Seresto® takes minutes to adjust to your dog and provides treatment that lasts 8 months.
Designed for your dog. The Seresto® small dog collar has a two-way release feature that allows your dog to get out of tight spots.
How should Seresto collar for dogs be used:
For Large Dogs 18 lbs and over: Remove the collar from the tin and laminated bag and place the collar around your pet’s neck. Push one end of the collar through the loop and adjust for correct fit. Carefully snip off the excess collar with scissors.
Do not allow children to play with collar or reflectors, or allow to put them in their mouths. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after fitting the collar. People with sensitivity reactions to the ingredients of the collar should avoid contact with the collar. Choking hazard. Contains small parts. Do not place reflectors in the mouth. Not intended for use on humans.
Why there is a need for Seresto
Current treatments are not applied as often as they should be
- 77% of spot-on users treat for an average of only 3 months per year1
- Many pet owners do not re-apply treatments regularly every 4 weeks1
- Low compliance puts pets at risk of Vector-Borne Diseases
Pet owners want an easier way to protect pets
Market research has shown that there is a need for a product pet owners don’t have to remember to re-apply as frequently