Bravecto MILBEMAX Allwormer Bundle For Dogs 25-40kg
This Bundle Contains
Bravecto for Large Dogs 20-40kg 2 Chews
Milbemax Allwormer For Dogs Over 5kg 4 Tablets
Bravecto and Milbemax. Bravecto takes care of fleas and ticks while Milbemax assists in destroying gastrointestinal worms. Both products go hand and hand and complement each other really well in fighting off major common diseases in dogs. Before we delve deeper into both products, it is necessary to draw light on the benefits of combo products.
BRAVECTO for dogs A 12 week chewable oral flea, tick, and mite treatment for dogs.
- Easy to administer
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
Bravecto for dogs Precautions
- Should not be used in puppies/dogs less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 2 kg.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration
- Aids in the control of and reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Interrupts the flea lifecycle due to the rapid onset of action – kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and prevents viable egg production.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks found is recommended
- Treatment and control of demodicosis (demodectic mange) caused by Demodex spp. mite infestations for up to 3 months
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) infestations for up to 1 month
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations for up to 1 month
MILBEMAX for dogs
MILBEMAX Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies and MILBEMAX Tablets for Dogs are small, easy to administer tablets that prevent heartworm and treats roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm in dogs.
- For treatment of gastrointestinal worms – TREAT EVERY 3 MONTHS
- For heartworm prevention – TREAT MONTHLY
(over 5kg and up to 25kg per tablet)
MILBEMAX Product Summary:
- Treatment of roundworms, hookworm, tapeworm when used every three months
- Prevention of heartworm when used monthly
- Dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infection prior to starting treatment with Milbemax
- If any unusual signs develop following treatment with Milbemax tablets, contact your veterinarian
- The formulation for dogs is not suitable for use
Why use Bravecto Milbemax together?
Bravecto and Milbemax combo pack offer effective protection against multiple internal as well as external parasites. Treats and controls flea and flea infestations in dogs.